Who are YOU!?!
• Are someone (or the parent/friend of someone) who is suffering from an allergy severe enough to disrupt your daily life.
• Have tried to cope with your allergy only to find it limiting and frustrating.
• Are tired of paying for and constantly having to make sure that your antihistamine medication or EpiPen is on you at all
• Dread the spring because you know that it will have you sneezing and congested.
• Have had to rearrange aspects of your life in order to adapt to having a constant allergy, for example:
Going to specific restaurants and been "that person" who talks the waiter's ear off, making sure the food you are
served does not contain your allergen;
Not interacting with certain environments that could initiate an allergic reaction (avoiding the outdoors when it is nice
out while your kids or friends are enjoying the sunshine);
Always having to host gatherings or suggest places to spend time at because you never know if your allergen will
make an appearance;
Stuck eating extremely modified versions of food that your friends won’t even touch.